Welcome to Jennifer’s World!
mom / wife / runner/ guitar player/ artist / aspiring musician / traveler / voter / singer / motivator / shower rapper / wannabe lyricist / student painter / furniture rescuer / writer / patriot / believer / advice giver / blogger / baby adorer / procrastinator / photographer / pup lover / cat admirer / empty-nester / over-thinker / chocolate lover / sometimes nagger / self-confident / sexy / self-conscious / endorphin hound
I created Dreamlife Moments as a platform to inspire people to live their best lives now! When inspiration hits, I write. As I develop my blog, I hope to highlight some of the people I meet along the way as well as the places we go.
It seems in our fast-paced, technical world we forget to look up from our phones and realize that there are moments each day that are contributing to our dreamlife. This journey of life is short and we’d better not miss a single minute!
I believe the universe sends you people who help you get to the next phase of your life via inspiration. Listen to what they have to say, they could be showing you something you’ve been asking for. Pay attention! Look around you- do you see a bilboard that inspires you? Does the answer lie in a moment sitting on the beach watching two people holding hands? It’s the finite MOMENTS of our lives that create our ultimate dreamlife and lead you on the path to you goals. Write down something each day that propelled you forward in your life’s dream. See it, Feel it, Live it- Dreamlife Moments.
My Recent Big Life Moments-
- At age 36, I became an empty-nester. If you start young, you finish young.
- Turned 40 this year freaked me out, but I’m okay now.
- Having a love affair with running.
- Learning to play my guitar until I’m good enough to be on YouTube.
My Favorite Random Things-
Greek yogurt, new socks, kissing, boggle, waves, doggy fangs, cool whip, floss, laughing, weights
Random Things That Make My Eyes Close
Kissing, really good chocolate, disappointment – scary movies, slow Dancing – the power tower @ Cedar Pointe, onions
MY PET PEEVES
1. Strangers who don’t say “hi” back.
2. People who play with their cell phones while I’m talking.
3. Messy grocery store shelves.
4. Weak handshakes.
5. The words – can’t and never
6. grammatical errors in marketing.
7. Bloggers who don’t reply to their blog comments.
8. Dogs in purses.
9. Writing just sayin at the end of your thought. – I know your just sayin’ -you just said it.
10. Condescending conversations.
11. Garbage left on the beach!