First let me say, I’m freaking out a bit about 2 things today. First, I am so humbled to receive my first blog award by a fantastically impressive vlogger and blogger Nicki 911! Thanks for the love girlfriend! And secondly, did you see #4 on my last post – 33 Random Things On My Life List ? Oh wow! I FINALLY WON A MAJOR AWARD!
I know this award will inevitably link us all together in a long chain of inspiration, life musings and humor and with this nomination comes great responsibility.
1) Link back to the blogger who nominated you. (she’s an amazing vlogger too!)
2) Paste the award image on your blog. (it’s so pretty)
3) Tell 7 facts about yourself. (o-kay!)
4) Nominate other blogs that you would like to give the award. (easy peasy)
5) Contact the bloggers that you have chosen and let them know about the award. (I love delivering good news)
7 FACTS ABOUT ME
- I don’t like talking on the phone because the other person can’t see enthusiasm, empathy or concerned faces.
- I embrace my ADHD – it helps with my creativity.
- I shamelessly promote my dreamlife moments Facebook page but for unselfish reasons.- Dreamlife Moments Facebook Page.
- I am not dramatic. I’m just passionate, confused, amazed or excited ALL the time!
- It seems I always run late.
- Ice cream is my weakness.
- I don’t like being trapped in the kitchen cooking.
And the nominees are, drum roll please!
Truth and Cake – what more could you want in a blog, really?
Really? Did That Just Happen in My Life? – twisty, hilarious writings about life and the questions you should ask yourself.
Kristen Lamb’s Blog – Kristen is a best-selling author. I followed her blog before I knew that!
White Elephant In The Room– Insightful, funny and she loves 80s music- ’nuff said.
Bucket List Publications – Lesley is the most adventurous blogger I virtually know. Wanna jump out of a helicopter and ski? she’s your gal!
Sweet And Weak – A guy’s thoughts about being a lone Y chromosome in a world full of estrogen.
I have so many more amazing blogs that I love and will be highlighting them at some point. Until then, enjoy these!